Friday, February 4, 2011

location info and questions

      I am doing a firestation in my home town of Attleboro. I know a few things about the place already, some of which are: they work 24 hour shifts, unless they work over time. Also, they still use the pole to slide down when a fire alarm is sounded. I know that each shift there is a particular guy assigned to be the disignated "cook". I also know that in order to become a fire fighter now a days, you must also take classes to be a paramedic.

      There are many questions that I have that I am going to ask them. Some of those consist of what is the life like while waiting for a fire call, and what is it like acually going into a fire. Im curious to see what they think about everytime they enter a building that is caught on fire. I want to know if the fire fighters had a second chance would they choose to become fire fighters again, or choose a different job. What is it like living at the station for atleast 24 hrs at a time? Also how is the food!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment