Friday, February 18, 2011

15 min research

I went to my mom's work and sat down and researched the place for about 10 to 15 min.  My mom works at the VNA which is the visiting nurses agency.  When I first walked in, I noticed that there was two receptionist's desks and the phones where "ringing off the hook." However, the receptionists were no where to be seen, so I dont know where they were.  As I followed my mother into her boss's office, I noticed that it was highly decorated with many plants and pictures.  There was also two big comfy chairs.  The VNA was always busy and 'alive'.  There were people constanly coming and going, people barely had time to stop and talk to each other.  One thing that I found out that I really liked, was that there was free food for anyone down in the cafeteria!

No comments:

Post a Comment